Eliminate ink marking on printed sheets with SBT technology
Lithco SBT Anti-Marking Sheets offer a simple, cost efficient alternative to nets, cylinder texturizing and air drums. Microscopic silicon beads provide an air cushion for the printed sheet during transfer between cylinders. This air cushion reduces friction and sheet drag, which reduces marking on the finished sheet. The reduction in friction allows the press to be operated at higher speeds without sacrificing quality. Paper and Polyester sheets mount easily to the transfer cylinder with spray adhesive or double sided tape.
An Adhesive Backed Polyester sheet is also available for cleaner and quicker installation.
- No equipment or press modifications necessary
- Mounts quicker and lasts two to three times longer than nets
- Dimensionally stable
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Cleans easily with mild, water miscible press wash
- Reduces static electricity on the cylinders
- Pricing = square inch per sheet
||Price 1-4 sheets
||Price 5-10 sheets
||SBT Adhesive Backed Polyester - Custom Cut Sheets
||Polyester Backed - Custom Cut Sheets
||SBT Paper Backed - Custom Cut Sheets
xy Sold in custom cut sheets. Indicate around by across cylinder dimensions.