Silicone spray retards corrosion. Makes cleaning easier and quicker. Dries fast with no greasy or oily film. It saves valuable time while it protects and preserves equipment. Colorless, non-staining, waxless and heatstable-unaffected by temperatures ranging from -40°C to 204°C. It has unusually low surface tension properties.
Furniture/Auto Trim/Upholstery: Speeds cutting and sewing while eliminating material drag. It stops bunching and binding and facilitates fabric flow.
Printers: Prevents rust on paper cutters, drills, dies, saws, etc. Prevents the adhesion of glue to equipment.
Hardware/Industrial Maintenance: Eliminates sticking problems in plastic and rubber molding. Helps fight rust on tools and equipment. Prevents adhesion of sticky materials to equipment.
- Stops squealing, sticking, and binding of machinery
- Dries rapidly; leaves no greasy or oily film
- Retards corrosion; makes cleaning easier and quicker
- Protects and preserves equipment
- Saves time and labor
- Speeds cutting and sewing; facilitates fabric flow
- Prevents power tools from binding
- Long lasting residual performance
Size: 20 oz. can
Net Weight: 11 oz.
Limited Quantity Exempt by Ground/Hazardous by Air.
HAZMAT fee not applicable for ground.
HAZMAT fee applies for all air shipments.
Maximum individual container size of one liter/quart.
Maximum case outer carton weight 30 kg/66 pounds.
Save 15% when you purchase a case.