Washout Gum for all plates with high ink solvency
ANTURA CleanGum is a dual purpose plate cleaner and storage gum formulated for use with all offset printing plates. When used as a plate cleaner, ANTURA CleanGum will efficiently remove ink from the plate surface and is designed to be used as a gum for short term plate storage.
- Recommended for all Agfa plates, both analogue and CtP.
- High ink solvency.
- Low odour, stable emulsion.
- Improves the ink receptivity of the image areas.
- Allows immediate start-up after short stops or storage.
- In one application removes ink from the plate and gums the plate.
- Optimised viscosity for easier application. ???? Also used for short term plate storage (1-7 days).
- Contains no abrasives or aromatics.
Physical Properties (Concentrated Solution)
- Appearance: White emulsion
- Flashpoint: > 61 °C
- Density: 0.925 kg/litre
- Viscosity: 1200 mPas
- pH (25°C): 7.1
- VOC: 37.6%
- Ink solvency: Strong
- Shake well before use.
- Apply ANTURA CleanGum directly onto the plate surface using a damp sponge or wipe applying sufficient pressure to remove all ink.
- Wash off with water.
As Storage Gum
- Re-apply ANTURA CleanGum directly onto the plate surface using a damp sponge to gum the plate.
- Buff down to a thin even film layer and allow to dry naturally.
- Recommended for up to one week of storage
- Store at room temperatures in a dry, well ventilated area.
- Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep the containers closed.
- Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture.
Collect if possible, send to authorized disposal centres, in accordance with local and national regulations.
Sold in 1 liter bottles