This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include automatic temperature compensation; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT2 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
High Performance Features
- pH Range: 0.00-14.00pH
- Accuracy of ±0.01 pH after wet calibration pH
- Repeatability: ± 0.01pH
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- 1, 2 and 3 Point Calibration
- Two pH Measurement Modes to Choose From (below)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to 25°C
- Durable, Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Temperature Range: 0-71°C/32-160°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1°C/±0.1°F
- Temperature Repeatability: ±0.1°C/±0.1°oF
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Time to Reading Stabilization: 10-30 seconds
- Powered by one N-type, Alkaline, 1.5V (included)
- Physical Dimensions: 17,15cm L x 1,59cm D or 6.75in. L x 0.625in. D
- Weight: 54g/1.9oz. (without soaker cap and lanyard)
- Case Material: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C or 32-131°F
PT2 Comes with:
- PT2 Pocket Tester Pen
- Battery Installed
- Soaker Cap
- Pocket Clip
- Operating Instructions
PT2 Measurement Modes
- Hold once stabilized, the readings are captured then displayed
- LIVE real-time readings are displayed continuously during measurement
Standard Solutions For Calibration:
The ULTRAPEN™ PT2 requires pH 4, pH 7, and pH 10 buffer solutions for wet calibration and pH Sensor Storage Solution for proper storage.
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
The PT2, excluding the pH sensor, has a one (1) year limited warranty. The pH sensor has a six (6) month limited warranty.
Includes battery installed, protective/hydration cap, scoop, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, quick start guide
Click for Operation Manuals / Instructions
Myron L® Ultrapen™ Series units have probes that can freeze and break and must ship 2nd Day Air with a heat pack.
Ignoring this requirement voids the warranty.
- Models: PT2, PTBT2, BATT11768, BATT11768-B3, RPT2, PTSC & MC