- Versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
3M™ invented Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive to be an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. 3M™'s photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
The Glue that Holds the World Together
For more than 50 years, 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has remained a staple in 3M's portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, "getting the job done" is just a spray away.
3M™'s Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and mounting displays
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels in home studios
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive is capable of forming strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more.
Size: 16 1/2 oz.
Limited Quantity Exempt by Ground/Hazardous by Air.
HAZMAT fee not applicable for ground.
HAZMAT fee applies for all air shipments.
Maximum individual container size of one liter/quart.
Maximum case outer carton weight 30 kg/66 pounds.
3M-S77 is available in limited quantities while supplies last.
Case price shown, is a discounted price.
- Models: 3M-S77 & 3M-S77VOC30