Professional Color Management for Photographers
i1Photo Pro 2 offers the most accurate and consistent color calibration and profiling from capture to view to print. i1Photo Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros.
- i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer (measurement device)
- Calibration plate, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder
- Positioning target, scanning ruler, backup board, USB cable
- i1Profiler software for monitors, projectors and RGB printers
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration software
- Pantone Color Manager software
- ColorChecker Classic target [mini], ColorChecker Proof target
- Soft-sided storage case
- Achieve true colors on any RGB printer, or any LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Iterative profiling for best quality results
- Greater color accuracy--more neutral grays & natural skin tones
- Optimize profile based on specific colors, black & white, flesh tones, or PANTONE libraries
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for any gallery, studio or retail environment
- Choose from standard test charts or customize to meet specific color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- NEW X-Rite i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer delivers an expanded professional-level feature set, including multiple measurement capabilities to correct for paper optical brighteners often found in photo papers.
- i1Profiler Software features basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors and projectors, including new presets for video production workflows. Also includes display and printer quality assurance functions.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Target for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for RAW workflows, even in unusual artificial light sources.
- Pantone Color Manager easily captures and manage spot colors, and keeps your PANTONE libraries up to date.