Highest quality food-grade starches sized for Commercial Print, Package Printing, Wide Format and Roll Packaging
With over 60 years of sourcing, blending, packaging and application experience, OXYDRY® produces powders for the Sheetfed, Flexo, Commercial Web, Newspaper and industrial markets. They source and combine the highest quality raw materials producing accurately sized particles giving the printer a powder that provides exacting coverage, controlled electrostatic properties and optimum slippage.
Stable supply chains have been Baldwin's hallmark, allowing for short lead times and custom blending. Multiple package sizes are available providing the greatest flexibility for on-press usage. Batch testing insures consistent roller coverage, specific delivery rates and composition. Baldwin’s consistent use of pure and natural ingredients ensures a healthy pressroom.
OXYDRY® ...your Efficient choice of supply for anti-offset powder.
Efficiency of making a choice
- Over 25 proven particle-size formulations
- Stable supply chains
- Custom blending capabilities
- Multiple package sizes
- Competitive pricing
Efficiency from consistent quality
- Controlled sizing of particles to facilitate exact coverage.
- Prescribed electrostatic quality to support single- and multi-pass applications
- Enhanced slippage and static-relief abilities
- Food packaging approved by US FDA/USDA, international food regulations and Rabbinical authorities
- Non-allergenic and eco-friendly
These powders are hydrophilic
- They accept water and greasy substances (i.e. they are absorbed into the inks)
- These powders offer the best offset protection
- These are general usage powders and are recommended for multi-pass work
Uncoated Powder Types
||Popular fine micron size for use on light forms on lighter stock and films for the food packaging industry.
||Widely used industry standard in commercial applications with light or heavy forms and as high as 10 pt. stock.
||Medium size micron accepted for use in commercial applications with heavier stock and plastic.
||Large micron size for use on heavy forms, heavier stock, or on large format presses.
||Large micron size for use in carton facilities on heavy board stocks and large format machines.
||Large micron size for use in carton facilities on heavy board stocks on large format machines requiring slightly more sheet suspension.
||Maximum protection on large format presses.
These powders are hydrophobic
- They repel water and seek out greasy substances thereby keeping printed sheets from blocking
- Ideal for laminated and varnished jobs; synthetic stocks, single pass work and high gloss finishes
- Improves slippage and reduces potential for scratches
- Ideal for film converting operations
Coated Powder Types
||GMO Free/ Passover Approve
||Oxy-20C GMO Free
||Oxy-20C GMO FreeP
||Coated version for extra fine micron size for use on light forms and lighter stock with applications on paper food wrappings.
||Oxy-26C GMO Free
||Oxy-26C GMO FreeP
||Coated version of widely used industry standard in commercial applications with light to heavy forms and as high as 10 pt. stock.
||Coated version of medium size micron accepted for use in commercial applications with heavier forms and heavier stock.
||Oxy-46C GMO Free
||Coated version of large micron size for use on heavy forms, heavier stock, or on large format presses.
||Oxy-52C GMO Free
||Oxy-52C GMO FreeP
||Coated version of large micron size giving maximum protection on large format presses for use in carton facilities on heavy board stock and large format machines.
MSDS on OxyDry Products shown on this page
UPS and FedEx charge a surcharge on top of the ground service for all 55 Pound Box options
- Models: BUY-OD20C11, BUY-OD20, BUY-OD26C, BUY-OD2611, BUY-OD26, BUY-OD34C, BUY-OD36, BUY-OD4011, BUY-OD40, BUY-OD46C & BUY-OD52C