With over 60 years of sourcing, blending, packaging and application experience, Baldwin produces OXYDRY® powders for the Sheetfed, Flexo, Commercial Web, Newspaper and industrial markets.
They source and combine the highest quality raw materials producing accurately sized particles giving the end user a powder that provides exact coverage, controlled electrostatic properties and optimum slippage.
Stable supply chains have been their hallmark, allowing for short lead times and custom blending.
Multiple package sizes are available providing the greatest flexibility for on-press usage. Baldwin’s controlled manufacturing process and batch testing of OxyDry® powders ensures consistent roller coverage, specific delivery rates and composition.
Baldwin’s consistent use of pure and natural ingredients in OxyDry® powders help in maintaining a healthy pressroom.
- Over 25 proven particle size formulations and custom blending capabilities
- Controlled sizing of particles for exact coverage
- Enhanced slippage and static-relief abilities
- Prescribed electrostatic quality to suppport single and multi-pass applications
- Competitive pricing with multiple packaging options - 25KG box, 5KG box and 1KG pouches
- Fast shipment and convenient replenishment programs
- Extensive inventory provides a stable supply chain and reliable product
- Highest global quality standards including approval by US FDA/USDA international food regulation
- Rabbinical certification for Kosher and Passover use
- SQF certified manufacturing facilty
- Non-allergenic and eco-friendly
- Flexo Print
- Commercial Web
- Chip & Fiberboard
- Metal printing
- Corrugated board
- Uncoated powders are Hydrophilic – they accept water and greasy substances (i.e. they are absorbed into the inks)
- These powders offer the best offset protection
- They are general use powders and are recommended for multi-pass work
||Popular fine micron size for use on light forms on lighter stock and films for the food packaging industry.
||Widely used industry standard in commercial applications with light or heavy forms and as high as 10 pt. stock.
||Medium size micron accepted for use in commercial applications with heavier stock and plastic.
||Large micron size for use on heavy forms, heavier stock, or on large format presses.
||Large micron size for use in carton facilities on heavy board stocks and large format machines.
||Large micron size for use in carton facilities on heavy board stocks on large format machines requiring slightly more sheet suspension.
||Maximum protection on large format presses.
- Coated powders are Hydrophobic – they repel water and seek out greasy substances keeping printed sheets from blocking
- Ideal for laminated and varnished jobs; synthetic stocks, single pass work and high gloss finishes
- Improves slippage and reduces potential for scratches
- Ideal for film converting operations
||GMO Free/ Passover Approve
||Oxy-20C GMO Free
||Oxy-20C GMO FreeP
||Coated version for extra fine micron size for use on light forms and lighter stock with applications on paper food wrappings.
||Oxy-26C GMO Free
||Oxy-26C GMO FreeP
||Coated version of widely used industry standard in commercial applications with light to heavy forms and as high as 10 pt. stock.
||Coated version of medium size micron accepted for use in commercial applications with heavier forms and heavier stock.
||Oxy-46C GMO Free
||Coated version of large micron size for use on heavy forms, heavier stock, or on large format presses.
||Oxy-52C GMO Free
||Oxy-52C GMO FreeP
||Coated version of large micron size giving maximum protection on large format presses for use in carton facilities on heavy board stock and large format machines.
MSDS on OxyDry Products shown on this page
- Models: BUY-OD201K, BUY-OD20C11, BUY-OD20, BUY-OD261K, BUY-OD2611, BUY-OD26C, BUY-OD26, BUY-OD34C, BUY-OD36, BUY-OD4011, BUY-OD40, BUY-OD46C & BUY-OD52C