High-Performance, One-Step, Low-Dose Products With Corrosion Inhibitors
Fountain Solution for Baked or Unbaked Plates - Mild Acid
The Varn Supreme 550 fount series offers two economical, one-step fountain solutions designed for use on a variety of presses, plates and substrates. Even at low dosages the founts keep dampening system rollers clean throughout the press run, reducing your expenses while minimizing non-image piling and greatly limiting picture framing.
Compatible with conventional, UV and hybrid technologies, both Varn®Supreme 550 founts are formulated with corrosion inhibitors to protect all parts of your printing press. Moreover, the Supreme CERT 550 formulation has been approved by KBA for use on their warrantied sheetfed presses.
- Both founts contain corrosion inhibitors to protect press parts
- Supreme CERT 550 is KBA-approved for all new and existing presses under warranty
- Economical concentrate; effective at dosages of 2-5%
- Do not require alcohol substitutes or IPA
- Compatible with conventional, hybrid, UV, HUV and LED inks
- Offer a wider operating window with a wide variety of substrates, presses and plates
Physical state: Liquid
Solubility in water: Complete; 100% Specific gravity: 1.08
Use 2%-5% of concentrate per gallon of water depending on equipment and requirements. For best results, start with a clean dampening system.
Sold in 5 Gallon Pails