High-Performance, One-Step Fountain Solution for Sheetfed Presses With a Variety of Dampening Systems
Fountain Solution: One-Step
Varn®Supreme 8168 is designed with a balance of ink-compatible solvents in a complete one-step package. It's complex plate-protection and buffering system is effective with both RO and tap water. Supreme 8168's concentrated formulation combines stability with low dosages.
Advantages of Varn® Supreme 8168
- Effective at low dosages
- Does not require alcohol substitutes or IPA
- Improved ink and water balance with conventional, hybrid and UV inks
- Concentrated formulation is effective as a one-step product at dosages of 3 - 5 OPG
- Plate-compatible raw materials
- Designed for compatibility with conventional, hybrid and UV inks
- Designed with ink-friendly raw materials
- Provides lower cost than either traditional two-step or competitive one-step products
- Can be used on either baked or unbaked plates
- Offers exibility across the pressroom
- Offers a wider operating window that performs well with a variety of substrates and presses
Specific Gravity: 1.07
pH at 5 oz/gallon: 4.00
VOC: 4.01 lb/gallon
Conductivity per ounce above water: 680 umhos
Use 3-5 ounces per gallon of water depending on equipment and requirements. Conductivity per ounce above water is 680 umhos.
1 Gallon Sold in Cases of 4
Case price shown, is a discounted price.