Ultra-low VOC Wash Meets <100 g/L Requirements
Water-miscible Press Wash
Varn® Ecolo-Wash™ 401 is the environmentally friendly way to remove water-soluble glazes and paper piling contaminants from blankets and rollers. The water-miscible product emits less than 100 g/liter VOCs and typically lowers usage amounts compared to competitive brands.
Advantages of Varn® Ecolo-Wash™ 401
- Environmentally friendly; helps printers meet regulations as well as their own sustainability goals
- Offers deep clean of blankets and rollers
- Provides good lubrication of the rollers
- Minimizes roller swelling
- Maximizes ink transfer
- Leaves less residue than other ultra-low-VOC washes
- No aromatic or halogen-based solvents
- For manual and automatic blanket wash systems
- Can be diluted 3:1 for coldset / news applications
Not for use with UV inks.
Avoid freezing and excessive heat. Use at room temperature.
For manual cleaning of coldset inks, dilute 1 part product with 3 parts of water. Soak rag and wipe blanket clean.
For conventional heatset inks, use as is in automatic blanket wash systems.
For hand wash-up of conventional heatset or sheetfed inks, use as is or soak rag in water then dip in product and wipe the blanket clean.
Sold in 5 Gallon Pails