A One Step Fountain Solution for Sheetfed Presses with Continuous Dampening Systems
Varn Pantheon Optima is a fountain solution that offers one-step alcohol free installation to provide wider latitude for ink/water balance. In addition, the press will enjoy smoother ink lay down and less mottled print, fewer drying problems because of controlled emulsion, and no color variation once Ink/water balance is achieved. Pantheon Optima performs exceptionally on CtP plates. It is compatible with UV, EB, Hybrid and Conventional Inks. A must-have for the quality printer.
- One-Step alcohol free installation
- Wide latitude for Ink/Water balance for fast, clean wash-ups
- Smoother ink lay down and less mottled print
- Fewer drying problems with controlled emulsion
- Exceptional performance on CtP plates
- Controls calcium deposits
- Stronger buffer package to control pH and solution longevity
Conductivity per ounce: 500 μmhos pH at 6.0 oz/gallon in treated Water: 3.65 to 3.75
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) as supplied: 1.94 lbs/gal
Use 5 to 7 ounces per gallon to completely eliminate the use of alcohol, and alcohol substitutes on continuous dampening systems. Maximum dosage is usually about 9 to 10 ounces per gallon depending on inks. Use lower dosage on Conventional dampeners. For best results clean, flush, and drain dampening system thoroughly before installation.
Case price shown, is a discounted price.
- Models: VAR-POG & VAR-PO5