Simple to use for today's professional office, the 3250CL turns loose pages into impressive looking documents. Compatible with nearly all brands of coil bindings, the best results with the 3250 CL are with books using up to 15mm (5/8") coil size, or about 100 sheet documents.
Turn loose sheets into impressive looking documents with this professional coil binding system. With just a touch of a button, quickly punch 25 sheets at a time – no more time-consuming and tiring manual punching. Engineered to be trouble-free, the punching is done vertically instead of horizontally, reducing punching errors. Designed for office use, this system features on-demand punching – motor doesn't run continuously and thus is quieter to operate while conserving energy. The system's self-lubricating dies keep you punching at maximum capacity. Overloading the punch isn't a problem with the automatic jam-stopper which quickly reverses punching jams. Plus, the large chip drawer features a window so you know when to empty it.
When it's time to bind, the 3250CL does that easily as well. The large and powerful coil roller quickly zips the coil into place, ready for you to cut and crimp the coil ends with the crimper tool (included). Determining what size coil to use is simple with the built-in Document-sizer. Plus, the exclusive Coil-sizer tells which coils are what sizes. For binding thicker books, the built-in Book-former aligns punched sheets for easier coiling.
- Stylish and compact – Ideal for use in professional office or copier room
- Energy efficient and quiet – On-demand punching motor only runs when activated
- Productive – Punches 25 sheets at the touch of a button
- Trouble-free – Vertical feed throat opening reduces likelihood of punching mistakes
- Efficient – Self-lubricating dies maintains punching efficiency
- Worry-free – Auto-reverse clears most punching jams
- Convenient – large chip drawer with see thru window
- Simple – Easy-to-use coiler roller makes inserting binding coil trouble-free
- Book-former helps align thicker books for simpler coil insertion
- Plus, exclusive Convenience Tray features the following:
- Document-sizer – indicates by document thickness which size coil to use
- Unique coil-sizer – just place coil on correct hub to identify common sizes
- Organizing – also provides place to hold coil crimper (included) and spare coils
- Warranty – Limited three year warranty on the entire system, with one year on the punching dies
- Dimensions: 14" wide, 17" deep, 7" high; 46 lb.
- Made in the USA