The Professional torque wrench offers an ideal combination of accuracy, robust construction, comfort and ease of use. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, and allows for a wider model range of up to 400 N·m.
- Length: 359 mm
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Weight: 0.80 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial Push-Through
- Ratchet Diameter: 40 mm
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000.
- Soft feel handle provides excellent grip even in oily conditions.
- Handle materials and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustment of the wrench during operation.
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in moulded box for storage and protection.
- Long scale graduated in N·m and lbf·ft allows for foolproof and accurate setting. Kgf·m and lbf·in scales are also available.