SmartPlate™ Xtreme™ Laser plates have added a level of quality to instant printing that the previous, photo-direct plates were never able to achieve.
Offering benefits such as first-generation imaging and no processing chemistry to mix or dispose of, the Hurst SmartPlates have taken another giant step in improving print quality. Introducing…the Hurst SmartPlate Xtreme.
BRIDGING THE GAP™
The new SmartPlate Xtreme bridges the gap between the original series SmartPlate and CtP metal plates. They are designed specifically for enhanced platemaking on the Xante™ PM3, PM4 or PM5 laser printers. SmartPlate Xtreme brings you the unsurpassed reliability of the original SmartPlate, backed by the expert knowledge of the renowned Hurst SmartPlate Technical Support Team, along with these additional features:
- Manufactured for the high-heat of the Xante Platemakers, SmartPlate Xtreme can hold a wider range of halftone dots from 2% to 98%.
- Improved to image sharper solids for consistent run lengths of over 25,000 impressions
- Each SmartPlate Xtreme is visibly marked with a unique identification number on the gripper edge. This is the SmartPlate guarantee of consistent quality and reliable printing.
- Base: Dimensionally stable polyester film
- Thickness: 100 microns - .0045"
- Surface: Matte coated on one side
- Shelf Life: One year under proper storage conditions
The SmartPlate Xtreme is available in these popular sizes as a single-sided plate, 100 plates per package.
Hurst SmartPlate Xtreme plates use the same time tested chemical as the original SmartPlates
- Models: HUR-SP1840, HUR-SP1843, HUR-SP1852, HUR-SP1855, HUR-SP1858, HUR-SP1864, HUR-SP1867, HUR-SP1873, HUR-SP1876, HUR-SP1879, HUR-SP1874, HUR-SP1888, HUR-SP18900, HUR-SP1882 & HUR-SP1884