Holds rolls securely. Moves them easily.
Say goodbye to dollies, pallet jacks and sore backs. Designed specifically for grand- and wide format printers, sign makers, and anyone responsible for lifting wide or heavy media rolls, the On-A-Roll® Lifter will:
Save Your Back:
No pulling. No heaving. No hefting. In minutes, with no strain to the back, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today’s larger and faster print runs. The On-A-Roll Lifter’s sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 660 lbs. and up to 16.4 feet wide.
Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media.
What was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle oversized and heavy media.
This roll transporter works great for lower profile grand and wide format printers, sign makers and anyone lifting wide or heavy media rolls. With a 3.25" (82.5 mm) clearance of the bottom fork, it's a perfect complement to HP Latex 1500, 3000, 3100, and 3500 printers.
Outstanding Features of the Low Profile On-A-Roll® Lifter
Nylon safety straps allow solo users to pull media rolls of up to 660 lbs. into the securing tray for transport.
The easy-to-use foot pump allows users to raise the material for transport with minimal effort.
Heavy-duty rotating casters allow users to navigate through standard doors and narrow passages.
Pushing awkward rolls around corners is no longer a concern.
Slide your media rolls right up to the printer for efficient loading.
Model #63161 - Optional Roller Platform is designed to allow operators to feed rolls into their machines directly from the lifter.
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
|Roll Weight Capacity
||660 lbs (300 kg)
||33" H (84 cm)
|Max. Roll Width
||16' 5" (500 cm)
|Max. Roll Diameter
||15.75" (40 cm)
|Overall Media Lifter Dimensions (W x D x H)
||44"W x 33.6"D x 47"H
(111.6 x 85.5 x 119.4 cm)
|Media Lifter Weight
||188 lbs (85 kg)
|Bottom Fork Clearance
||3.25" (8.25 cm)
2-year warranty on hydraulics and media tray.
5-year warranty on cross bars.
A crate charge of $275.00 will be added with each lifter in addition to shipping
- Models: EQP-61574, EQP-63161, EQP-63023, EQP-63094 & EQP-63100