The ultimate cleaning solution for all Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
Sonic-Kleen™ water-based concentrate for laser engraved ceramic anilox rolls is an industry leader in Ultrasonic chemistry. This is the only solution you need for soaking and cleaning ink and resin clogged rolls and restoring them back to maximum cell volume, virtually eliminating costly re-coating or replacement of your anilox rolls.
Sonic-Kleen's superior cleaning capability is the result of over six years of laboratory and on-site testing with all types of ultrasonic devices and all major brands of water-based inks. The result of this intensive testing is a product that works every time in virtually every type of ultrasonic equipment.
Sonic-Kleen™ concentrate is immediately available for shipment in either six gallon pails or thirty gallon drums.
Citric acid is used for neutralizing Sonic Kleen solution for disposal.
For treating 6 gallons: Dissolve 8# in water prior to combining with Sonic Kleen.
- Newly formulated, environmentally friendly cleaning solution.
- Safer for the environment and employees.
- Stongest "Eco Friendly" cleaning solution in the marketplac.
- Absolutely NO VOCs.
- Pleasant citric scent.
- Save costs on shipping, disposal, and regulatory reporting.
- Same pricing as SONIC KLEEN solution.
- Available in 6 gallon jerricans or 30 gallon drums.
Click to Download The MSDS For This Product
Click to Download The SDS For This Product
Click For Ultrasonic Anilox Roll Cleaning System
- Models: SK-06, SK-30, SK-55, EK-06, EK-30 & SK-100