Roll Runner Features
- Helps reduce workplace injuries and material damage
- Manual crank or powered lift
- Smooth and easy operation and maneuverability
- Utilizes various E-Z change attachments for supreme versatility
- Simple and inexpensive to maintain
- Safety brake to prevent load from falling in event of cable breakage
- May be customized to precise customer needs
- Manual winch with automatic brake for safety.
- Heavy-duty casters move loads quietly and easily.
- Three different lifting height carts are available.
- Special attachments and size changes available by request.
| Maximum lift
|Weight capacity (lbs.)
|Width of cart: Outside to outside
|Front to back: Legs in
Winch Type: Manual w/ Automatic Brake, (1 crank = 2 1/4")
The Trolley on the "Roll-Runner" may be equipped with one of the two (interchangeable) attachments described below:
- Core Lift Boom with Roll Ejector Lever.
- Ease of movement, with handle for moving.
- The Core Lift Boom allows the operator to lift the roll by the core.
- The Roll Ejector Lever allows the operator to slide the roll off of the boom and onto the core holder with the push of his foot.
- Swivel Cradle Attachment. The swivel cradle supports the roll from the bottom. The cradle may be rotated 360° to help in positioning the roll for installation or removal. Maximum diameter for 360° turn 30 inch.
Customer required modifications available.
Click for MH 40 Main Assembly
Click for MH 40B Main Assembly
Click for MH 40C Main Assembly
Click for MH 400CE Main Assembly
Crating charge: Addition fee, noted when confirmation ship date.
Electric option: Requires 24 series battery (not included), but does include a battery charger.
- Models: AZ-MH400A, AZ-MH400B, AZ-MH400C, AZ-ECB, AZ-PB310, AZ-PB312, AZ-PB314, AZ-PB316, AZ-PB318, AZ-PB320, AZ-400SC, AZ-ELECT, AZ-LL400 & AZ-CRATING