Highly adsorbent polyester wiper
One of Texwipes most popular product lines, AlphaWipe® is constructed from 100% continuous-filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run interlock pattern.
Cleanroom laundered and packaged, AlphaWipe® is an ultraclean and highly sorbent wiper ideal for critical environments. AlphaWipe® has a laundered cut edge. It exhibits lower particle and fiber levels than competitive hot-cut or laser-cut products. Resists abrasion under rigorous use or when wiping rough surfaces and is ideal for general cleaning and spill control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Spill control
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C)
- Size: 9" x 9"
- Materials: Polyester
- Inner Bags: 150 wipers/bag (2 inner bags of 75 wipers)
- Outer Bags: 10 bags/case
- Wipers Total: 1,500 wipers total/case