Sprayway 384 is a pressure-sensitive formula, No. 384 is a textile adhesive ideal for flash curing. It is high-quality industrial grade spray adhesive with excellent heat resistance and is specially formulated for flash-cure applications. It remains tacky - even when exposed repeatedly to the high temperatures required to cure plastisol inks. It will not transfer to fabric, nor will it allow shifting of the material(s) during the screen printing process, making it ideal for most fabrics.
- Screen printing pallet adhesive specially formulated for flash-cure applications.
- Remains tacky; perfect for applications and temperatures required to cure plastisol inks.
- Safe to use on any fabric.
- High-quality industrial grade spray adhesive.
- Will not transfer to or allow shifting during screen printing process.
Size: 20 oz. can
Net Weight: 14 oz.
Limited Quantity Exempt by Ground/Hazardous by Air.
HAZMAT fee not applicable for ground.
HAZMAT fee applies for all air shipments.
Maximum individual container size of one liter/quart.
Maximum case outer carton weight 30 kg/66 pounds.
Save 15% when you purchase a case.
This item replaces Sprayway #84 Super Flash Pallet Adhesive (SPR-84)