Laboratory Certified Felt Tip Paint Markers
- Ideal for marking on any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a concern.
- Paints are certified by an outside laboratory.
- Paints contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting point elements and chlorides.
- Paints meet or exceed the requirements of the US Energy Research & Development
Administrations Nuclear Grade for Black, Red, Yellow and White.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- 44 style marker and a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- 44 style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Fine line marker is ideal for making fine, distinctive markings.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Available in 2 marker styles – Fine and 44 (medium).
- Safe on most surfaces.
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Click to download Black MSDS
Click to download White MSDS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Depress tip to start flow
- Replace cap when not in use