Ultra-low VOC Wash Meets <100 g/L Requirements
Water-miscible Press Wash
Varn® Ecolo-Wash™ 401 is the environmentally friendly way to remove water-soluble glazes and paper piling contaminants from blankets and rollers. The water-miscible product emits less than 100 g/liter VOCs and typically lowers usage amounts compared to competitive brands.
Advantages of Varn® Ecolo-Wash™ 401
- Environmentally friendly; helps printers meet regulations as well as their own sustainability goals
- Offers deep clean of blankets and rollers
- Provides good lubrication of the rollers
- Minimizes roller swelling
- Maximizes ink transfer
- Leaves less residue than other ultra-low-VOC washes
- No aromatic or halogen-based solvents
- For manual and automatic blanket wash systems
- Can be diluted 3:1 for coldset / news applications
Not for use with UV inks.
Avoid freezing and excessive heat. Use at room temperature.
For manual cleaning of coldset inks, dilute 1 part product with 3 parts of water. Soak rag and wipe blanket clean.
For conventional heatset inks, use as is in automatic blanket wash systems.
For hand wash-up of conventional heatset or sheetfed inks, use as is or soak rag in water then dip in product and wipe the blanket clean.
MSDS on Varn Products shown on this page
Sold in 5 Gallon Pails
5 gallon pails have a $15.00 flat shipping fee.
Continental USA only.