The new standard of perfection for Color Perfectionists looking for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution. You can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
- i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer (measurement device)
- Calibration plate
- Ambient light measurement head
- Monitor holder, positioning target, scanning ruler
- Backup board, USB cable, i1Profiler software
- Pantone Color Manager software
- Soft-sided storage case
- The ultimate professional level color management for imaging professionals.
- The new i1 Basic pro 2 is easier to use, more versatile, accurate.
- More reliable and affordable than any spectral color measurement solution available.
- Basic and Advanced modes for the ultimate in flexibility and control
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement for the best possible calibration and profiling
- Full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes
- Easily upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK+any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities