Pack a Bold Punch With Our New Juicy Brights
- Individual loose format nylon swatches available for all 21 colors
- Double-layered nylon swatch measures 4" x 4"
- Unfolded swatch measures 4" x 8" giving vendors twice the amount of nylon fabric for optimum color visualization and instrumental evaluation
- The loose, unbacked design allows swatches to be compared to skin tones or other materials
- Each individual card is identified with three PANTONE Color name and number strips and is large enough to be sent to multiple locations
- Provides the most accurate ways to specify, control, and communicate your color choices
- Spectral data available
- Clariant dye recipes provided at matchpantonecolors.com
- Individual loose fabric swatches are available for all 21 colors
- Double folded fabric measures 4" x 4"
- Unfolded swatch measures 4" x 8" giving vendors twice the amount of fabric for optimum color visualization and instrumental evaluation
- Each card is identified with three PANTONE Color name and number strips so that a swatch can be cut when being used for multiple design projects and locations
- Readily available swatches using globally available dyes
- Spectral data availability
- The loose, unbacked design enables fabric to be compared to skin tones and other materials
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Consistent, reproducible color
- Optimized color constancy
- Durable colors formulated to maximize colorfastness
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- Swatch Cards of the same color can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Color Number.
- You specify the fabric and the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Number and our dyestuff licensees can supply a dye formulation.
- The combination of visual as well as electronic measurement provides maximum color control.