Pantone's best-selling guide in the world for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy, Formula Guide illustrates 1,867 Pantone spot colors with their corresponding ink formulations. Use this guide for logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and when spot color printing is required.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update their Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- The largest color gamut in the Pantone graphics system
- 1,867 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Featuring 98% of colors measuring under 2dE tolerance to the master standard data
- Use for logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging
- Most commonly referenced Pantone Guide in the world for brand guidelines and spot color printing
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials