With over 10,000 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colors, the PANTONE REFERENCE LIBRARY is the most comprehensive collection of all solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colors. It offers agencies, design departments, printers or schools ultimate flexibility and accessibility for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
- PANTONE CMYK Coated
- PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
- PANTONE METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Uncoated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS Coated & Uncoated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS coated
- PANTONE REFERENCE LIBRARY case
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colors that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic color swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- CHIPS BOOKS: Collection of all PANTONE Solid, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEON COLOR CHIP BOOKS to match coordinating guides that allow designers optimal color communication flexibility and versatility, can be built into color stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact color intent.
- All fourteen guides and books come with a sturdy and contemporary desktop storage stand.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.
- Fourteen total guides and books
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 1,867 solid colors and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 1,845 solid colors CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colors (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- 301 solid metallic color and ink formulations (METALLICS Coated)
- 300 solid premium metallic colors and ink formulations (PREMIUM METALLICS Coated)
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colors with ink formulations (PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- Individual book size: 10-1/4 x 8-5/8"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-10-1
- UPC #: 849572005491
- Mailer Dimensions: 21.25" x 18.5" x 11"
HOW TO USE
- Locate colors chromatically or by number by using the indexes found immediately after the colors (common to all guides excluding CMYK Coated & Uncoated) or in the front of the CHIPS BOOKS.
- Individual CHIPS BOOK replacement pages can be found and ordered on pantone.com when frequently used colors require replenishment.
- Compare and evaluate colors only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate color for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.