Pantone has combined their two best-selling guides to give graphic and digital designers the most versatile tools for design inspiration, color comparison, and printing accuracy. Formula Guide illustrates Pantone spot full-bleed colors with their corresponding ink formulations. Color Bridge provides a side-by-side visual comparison of Pantone spot colors versus their closest CMYK process printing match. Color Bridge is also the only guide to include CMYK, Hex, and RGB values.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update their Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated paper stock
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100lb)
- Color Bridge is printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 1,867 total spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and either ink formulations or CMYK and Hex values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guides provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Best-selling guides for graphic and digital designers in one cost-saving bundle
- Visually compare Pantone Matching System colors side-by-side with their CMYK equivalents
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials