The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 2019/20 lifestyle color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interior, industrial and multi-media design.
Colors for Autumn/Winter 2019/20 radiate intensity. From a new level of flat, painterly primaries to pastels that are more active than romantic, we embrace color that generates multi-dimensional visual perspectives as well as down to earth utility shades, recycled hues and core essentials. With the desire for personalized statements continuing, there is less unity and more market fragmentation. Reflecting the mood, for A/W 19/20 we offer a variety of options for color mixing, a balance between different color personalities and a circle of color that connects us all.
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book with metal-bound edges
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- 68 1” x 4” Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton swatches
- DVD containing imagery and mood music for each of the trend themes
- Lifestyle forecast providing overarching look at color across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multimedia design
- Seven core color palettes plus two transitional color palettes, containing a total of 64 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- Two transitional color palettes highlighting forecasted colors that bridge back to Spring/Summer 2019 and forward to Spring/Summer 2020
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the globally recognized Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
- Each trend theme contains the supporting trend story, visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application giving you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Seven core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions.
- Three transitional color stories enable you to easily bridge seasonal color assortments