The PANTONEVIEW Colour Autumn/Winter 20/21 lifestyle color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men's, women's, active, color cosmetics, interior, industrial and multi-media design 24 months ahead.
The concept of nesting is fundamental to our very existence. Whether a place of safety; somewhere in our mind’s eye, a collection of people, or not a destination at all, our desire to create a nesting place is deep. As we color our nest in Autumn/Winter 2020/21 color resounds; rich saturated shades sit alongside strong modern pastels and muted natural color with texture, reflection and shine acting as integral partners in the way colors are seen and executed.
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book with metal-bound edges
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- 69 1" x 4" Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton and metallic shimmer swatches
- Chip drive containing imagery and mood music for each of the trend themes
- Lifestyle forecast providing overarching look at color across men's, women's, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multimedia design
- Eight core color palettes plus two transitional color palettes, containing a total of 69 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- Two transitional color palettes highlighting forecasted colors that bridge back to Spring/Summer 2020 and forward to Spring/Summer 2021
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the globally recognized Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
- Each trend theme contains the supporting trend story, visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application giving you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Eight core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions.
- Two transitional color stories enables you to easily bridge seasonal color assortments