PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2019 – FOCUS: What colors are next?
Amidst the infinite choices of the 21st century, it is essential to deliver the color choices consumers want. PANTONEVIEW home 2019 focuses on the colors that are next: the colors we will crave, the colors we will demand, the colors that will engage our imagination and appeal to our emotions, the colors that will capture the consumer’s roving eye and convince them to make a purchase. Containing visual inspiration, key color direction and suggested color harmonies distilled into eight themes with 72 forecasted colors, PANTONEVIEW home 2019 is your color road map to the future.
The PANTONEVIEW home + interiors forecast is available paired with Pantone Cotton or Plastic Standards for soft and hard home applications.
- 9 individually bound 8 page palette cards, each unfolding to 35” x 12” in size
- Set of 9 chapters housed in a cover slipcase
- 1 color card highlighting color direction by color family and material direction
- Forecast imagery separated by palette and color family available through download
- Overarching forecast theme
- 8 individual portable palette cards supported by trend story, inspirational imagery, 5 color harmonies and palette key words
- Each 8 page palette card unfolds to 35” width enabling 4 page view of visual inspiration in 1 glance
- Topline look at key finishes, textures and pattern
- Written and visual overview highlights key color concepts
- Printed color card highlighting forecasted colors in chromatic arrangement
- Individual palette cards are portable
- CMYK values for each of the 72 forecasted colors
- Includes Pantone Color Manager Software
- Individual trend cards provide portability and can be easily displayed together or separately
- Singular fold out cards of each of the palettes allows easy viewing of the 8 forecasted trend themes in one glance enabling holistic presentation of the 2019 color trend forecast
- Each of the trend themes contain supporting color story, visual inspiration and key color guidance streamlining process for color planning.
- Color palette harmonies showing color mixes and proportions facilitate product assortment planning.
- Topline material, texture and pattern information highlights critical surface application and informs products for development.
- Color direction by color family enables more informed color choices
- Chromatic presentation of forecasted colors showcases all forecasted colors for easy viewing
- Enables seasonal color planning using the PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interior color language
- CMYK print values for each forecasted color enables color matching for print applications
- PANTONE Color Manger Software allows integration of all PANTONE Colors for digital design