The Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software speeds up and simplifies the scoring of the FM 100 Hue Test. It also provides a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools. Results can be saved, displayed in polar or linear format and filtered/analyzed according to a variety of algorithms.
FM 100 Hue Test Scoring Software
The Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software includes user-friendly scoring software available in multiple languages. Graphs and charts provide at-a-glance determination of your color vision capability. For more in-depth analysis, the software includes a database for storage of everyone's visual color assessment capability.
- You can share data with other facilities, customers and suppliers.
- The software is network enabled, so whether you are managing the color communication capabilities of your global staff or complying with supplier-mandated color vision testing, your data is readily available on your LAN or WAN.
- Mac OS X, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 450 MHz or higher Pentium III-compatible CPU processor
- 64 MB of available RAM
- 2 Gig Hard disk with a minimum of 5MB available disk space
- Color monitor with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test includes:
- Four (4) trays 20" x 1.75" x 1.25"
- Durable protective carrying case 21.5" x 6.12" x 2.5"
- Easy-score numbered colored caps 7/16" diameter each