The right tools for more accurate color assessment
Pantone's Color Evaluation Kit provides an ideal lighting environment and the Pantone Color tools you need to make confident, color-critical decisions for both print materials and products. Use the D65 light booth/stickers and Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Guide when assessing color for hard/soft goods, textiles, and coatings. Switch to D50 lamps and use Formula Guide when reviewing printed materials.
- Identify color variations and metameric effects before going into production
- Easily switch lamps for accurate visualization of print materials
- Faster, more accurate approvals save time and money
- Lamps accurately simulate daylight, home, and store lighting
- Kit includes the Pantone D65 Light Booth, two interchangeable lamps, Formula Guide Coated fan deck and FHI Color Guide.
- Comes with one sheet each of D65 and D50 Lighting Indicator stickers
- Interchangeable lamps allow for evaluating graphics and printed works, as well as all other materials
- Lighting Indicator stickers demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation.
- Formula Guide is printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- FHI Color Guide illustrates colors as a lacquer coating on paper
- Colors can be evaluated more accurately under proper lighting
- Formula Guide includes 2,161 total spot colors
- FHI Color Guide includes 2,310 Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Formula Guide produced with an enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Pantone D65 Light Booth delivers consistent, reliable daylight (D65), home (A Tungsten), and store (TL84) lighting options for hard/soft goods, textiles, coatings and many other colored or dyed materials
- Two D50 interchangeable lamps can be swapped with the booth’s D65 lamps to create an ideal lighting environment for evaluating graphics and printed materials
- Use Formula Guide for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy when creating spot color logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging
- FHI Color Guide is the perfect tool for viewing the appearance of color on hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather products
- Pantone Guides are used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally