Get the full gamut of Pantone Spot colors for graphics and print
294 new trend colors added!
Access 3,026 Pantone Matching System® colors with all four of our solid color guides. This cost-saving bundle gives designers our Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons, and Metallics guide. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage, and when spot color printing is critical.
- The greatest array of Pantone Graphics colors
- Useful throughout the design process from inspiration to press check
- Includes both standard and specialty colors
- On-the-go references ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks
- Four portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all Pantone Spot Colors: 2,161 traditional spot colors, 301 regular metallics, 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name and ink formulation
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Indexes in the back of guides provide numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for logos, branding and packaging, and color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Complete assortment of Pantone Spot color fan guides in one cost-saving bundle
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).