Refill your Pantone graphics and print books with removable chips
IMPORTANT: These pages are numbered for Pantone Chips books published after 2015—page numbers will not match those of older Pantone Matching System (PMS) Chip books. If you have a Pantone Chips book from before 2015, please use our Color Finder to find the correct replacement page for the color you wish to replenish.
294 new trend colors added!
Chip Replacement Pages help you keep your Pantone Chips books up-to-date with the graphics colors you reference and share most. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Available in all 3,026 Pantone Spot and specialty spot colors
- Restock your Pantone Chips books with your most frequently used colors
- Chips offer shareable, versatile color for inspiration, color communication, and quality control
- Pages formatted for use in Pantone Solid Chips books
- Each page sold individually
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2" x 0.8" chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Available in any of our 3,026 spot and specialty spot colors, including the latest 112 colors
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Provides Pantone Spot colors in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep all Solid Chips or specialty color books up to date
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Models: PAN-SCRPA1, PAN-SURPA1, PAN-PPPNCRP1, PAN-PPPNURP1 & PAN-PPMCCRP1