The Solid Color Set Bundle includes all Pantone 1,867 spot colors on coated and uncoated paper in two complementary formats: Formula Guide, a portable fan deck, and Solid Chips, a desktop set with perforated chips of each color. Use Formula Guide as a quick, personal reference when selecting or communicating colors and use Solid Chips to build mood boards, attach color to design files, and approve color on press.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update their Formula Guide and Solid Chips printing process so you can enjoy their best color yet!
- Formula guide (two portable, handheld fan decks) and Solid Chips (two, three-ring binders)
- Includes two Paper Chip Savers for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Solid Chips include all current Pantone spot colors as six perforated, removable paper chips
- All products printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated, 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page in guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 1,867 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Each color displayed with coordinating names and numbers; Formula Guides includes ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for logos & branding, packaging, and color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials
- Solid Chips provide Pantone spot colors in the easiest formats to share, transport, or build palettes