This guide provides 112 industry-requested and inspiring spot colors as a supplement to our previous collection of 1,755 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors for those whom have recently purchased a PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set prior to the new release.
- 112 new Solid Colors are market-relevant with emphasis on specific, requested color ranges offering designers the most contemporary and inspirational color options possible for creative design application, expression, communication and specification.
- The colors in this supplement are printed on both coated and uncoated, text-weight paper allowing designers to easily see how ink can be represented on the most commonly used industry printing substrates.
- Colors are each displayed along with a coordinating number and ink formulation so that printers anywhere in the world will understand how to best mix colors when matching on press.
- Colors are arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
- One-guide supplement including both Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated printed colors
- 112 New PANTONE Solid Colors and ink formulations
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-16-3
- UPC #: 8 49572-00555 2
- Mailer dimensions: 11" x 7-1/4" x 1/4"
HOW TO USE
- Locate colors by number by using the index immediately following the colors.
This item is available in limited quantities while supplies last.