This guide provides 112 industry-requested, inspiring Spot Colors CMYK-printed equivalents as a supplement to our previous collection of 1,733 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors for those who have recently purchased a PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® prior to the new release.
- PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors are displayed side-by-side with to their four-color process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colors can be matched in CMYK.
- These 112 new colors are market-relevant with emphasis on specific, requested color ranges, offering designers the most contemporary and inspirational color options possible for creative design application, expression, communication and specification.
- Colors are each presented with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colors to their ultimate design intent – whether it be print or digital designations.
- Colors are printed on both coated and uncoated, text-weight paper allowing designers to easily see how colors can be reproduced on the most commonly used industry printing substrates.
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best achieve when matching on press.
- Colors are arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
- One-guide supplement demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-17-0
- UPC #: 8 49572 00556 9
- Mailer dimensions: 11" x 7-1/4" x 1/4"
HOW TO USE
- Locate colors by number by using the index immediately following the colors.
This item is available in limited quantities while supplies last.