Solid Chips Book includes all Pantone spot colors as sharable perforated chips on coated and uncoated paper. Use this versatile format for adding color into design palettes, mood boards, or product sketches, attaching color to design files for sharing with your production partners, and for approving color on press.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update their Solid Chips printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Two-volume, three-ring binder-style desktop set
- Includes two Paper Chip Savers for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes all current Pantone spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual 1.2" x 0.8" chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100lb for coated and 80lb for uncoated)
- 1,867 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers or names
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed to help when evaluating color
- Index in the front of the book provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Provides Pantone spot colors in the easiest format to share, transport, or build palettes
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colors run out