- Easy 1-2-3 Operation
- High Capacity
- Portable - Heavy-duty Casters
- Welded Tubular Steel Construction
CLEAN & PORTABLE
Put away your bricks, blocks and boards. The ORIGINAL PATENTED CHALLENGE PADDY WAGON design eliminates the mess associated with pad production. Integral shelves store all your padding equipment and doubles as a spill apron to catch excess padding compound. Table edge and clamping bar are designed to reduce compound buildup. Excess compound is easily removed with your padding knife.
Large diameter casters allow you to roll the PADDY WAGON to the cutter, folder or wherever the action is. When finished, simply roll aside to dry or until needed for your next padding job.
SIMPLE 1-2-3 OPERATION
Ease of operations turns padding services into a value-added profit center.
1-TILT & LOAD - With the double doors locked, tilt the PADDY WAGON back. The 30° table slant allows gravity to do all the work of aligning stock and keeping it square. Load up to 15,000 8 1/2” x 11” sheets of 20# bond - even more with smaller sheets.
2-CLAMP - After loading is complete, aligned stacks are clamped in just seconds. Place the clamping bar on top or your paper, slide the self-locking, quick-release clamps down to the bar and tighten the screws.
3-TILT & PAD - Tilt the PADDY WAGON back to the upright position, lift the doors to unlock and swing them open for complete access to your padding surface.
- Maximum Lift Height: 31" / 79 cm
- Maximum Lift Width: 23-1/2" / 60 cm
- Lift Depth: 3" to 17" +/8" to 43 + cm
- Capacity Example: 15,000 8-1/2" x 11" 20# bond/15,000 A4 75g/m2
- Pass-thru Door Size: 32" /80 cm
- Overal Base Area: 30" x 30”/76 x 76 cm
- Overal Height: 66-1/2"/ 170 cm
- Net Weight (approximate): 100 lbs/ 45 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 120 lbs/ 55 kg