The Video-Optic CBLS (2-in-1) is an indispensable instrument for the quick check of drilled holes in printed circuit boards. The CBLS loupe shows the inside part of the hole with 8X magnification when used in optic version (with a visual angle of 360°) and a 40X magnification (referred to a 14" monitor) when used with the 1.3 Mpx USB microcamera.
The lighting is supplied from a lighting pen with high intensity led (6000K) with long life lithium batteries.
With our VIDEO VIEW light software it is possible to acquire, compare, save images, record films, etc.
In this way we can recognize immediately potential drilling defects (spiral formation, roughness or traces of burning). These loupes facilitate the recovering perfection control, smoothing and the "solder". The low costs and ease working facilitate considerably the production work. Thanks to the CBLS loupes, it is possible to do without purchased expensive microscopes with "fish-eye" optic group.
- Optic magnification: 8X
- Video magnification: 40X (referred to a 14" monitor)
- Pen light with high intensity led light (6000K) and long life lithium batteries
- 1.3Mpx USB camera
- VIDEO VIEW light software Video View light
Click on the images to enlarge them
Kit comes with loupe CBLS, lighting and USB camera with Video View Light software:
- Hole loupe CBLS
- 1.3 Megapixel USB microcamera
- Pen Light with high intensity led light (6000K)
- 2 long life lithium batteries (not rechargeable)
- Light Holder
- Video View Light software
- 2m USB cable (A type/ Mini-B type)
- Wooden case