Safety is a top priority when Dahle designs its paper cutters and this Professional Series of Guillotines is no exception. A protective guard was added that also doubles as a paper clamp. This guard not only protects your fingers from being in the wrong place, but when it's depressed, will securely hold your work in place. The blade on this guillotine also features an innovative spring system that will hold the blade at any angle and prevent it from flying up or falling down accidentally.
Dahle’s Professional Guillotines are designed and manufactured in Germany for heavier applications. They feature a ground self-sharpening blade made of German Solingen steel. This blade is self-sharpening and maintains a perfectly honed edge every time it is used. It offers a cutting capacity of up to 15 sheets of paper at a time and is the perfect tool for cutting paper, card stock, and illustration paper.
Available in 13 3/8" and 18" cutting lengths, Dahle Professional Guillotines are the preferred choice of professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- Cut Lengths: 13 3/8" - 18"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 15 sheets
- Blade Type: Lever Style
- Protective guard keeps fingers safe
- Innovative springs keep blade in place
- Ground self sharpening blade
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable guide for repetitive cuts
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Non-skid rubber feet prevents slipping