Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the round cutting blade is encased in a protective housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of the blade allows the trimmer to cut in either direction and sharpen it’s blade along the way. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle now offers a line of large format rolling trimmers designed for performance and accuracy. This Professional Series offers a cutting capacity of up to 14 sheets (model 556 S) or 12 sheets (model 558 S) of paper at a time. These commercial grade trimmers feature a self sharpening blade and automatic clamping system to securely hold your work in place. A metal stand with paper catch offers a stable and secure mounting solution for the trimmer. This stand also maximizes floor space while providing an optimal and comfortable height for trimming. This trimmer is the perfect solution for cutting oversize paper, large format images, and press sheets.
Dahle Professional Series large format rolling trimmers are available in 37 3/4" and 51 1/8" cutting lengths. They are the preferred choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- Cut Length: 37 3/4" - 51 1/8"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 14 sheets
- Blade Type: Rotary
- German Engineered for Precision
- Blade Encased in a Protective Housing
- Self sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- Includes stand for optimal cutting height