Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the round cutting blade is encased in a protective housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of the blade allows the trimmer to cut in either direction and sharpen it’s blade along the way. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle Large Format Rolling Trimmers are available in 37 1/2", 51", and 72" cutting lengths. They are the preferred choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Ground steel blade is encased in protective housing for safety
- Automatic clamp holds work securely and prevents shifting
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Includes space-saving steel stand with paper catch for optimal cutting height
- Sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation
- Screened rulers and grid for easy alignment
- Ideal for trimming paper, photographs and cardstock
||45 1/2" x 14 1/8" x 37 1/4"
||58 7/8" x 14 1⁄8" x 37 1/4"
- Models: 00556-20322 & 00558-20323