Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle’s Premium Rolling Trimmers are designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. Whether you are cutting mat board or a single sheet of paper, you can expect to receive the same burr free cut each and every time. This cutting capacity is made possible by a thick walled square aluminum guide rod which provides maximum strength with minimal side movement of the cutting head. Optional floor stands are available for the two larger sizes or the trimmers can be placed on a table or mounted to a wall. Dahle Premium Rolling Trimmers are available in 14", 20", 26", 36", 51", and 72" cutting lengths and are a popular choice among professional photographers, picture framers, and print & copy shops.
- Cut Length: 14" - 72"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 30 sheets
- Blade Type: Rotary
- German engineered for precision
- Blade encased in a protective housing
- Easily trims standard size matboard
- Self sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- Floor stands available (446, 448)
- Models: 440, 442, 444, 446, 448, 472, 796 & 798