The Daige EZ Glide manually applies a smooth, even coating. Eliminates streaking and spray mess
Great for protecting wide format prints
- Outdoor signage (vinyls, scrim banner etc)
- Fine art prints (water resistant canvas)
- Vehicle and boat graphics (vinyls)
(note: not designed for photographic media or bond papers).
EZ Glide Applicator
- Applies a precise coating that’s always smooth and even.
- Saves money by eliminating spray waste and heavy, streaky finishes from hand brushing.Much faster than spraying, brushing.
- Costs less than other coaters and faster than motorized coaters.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Available in 27", 48", 55" and 62" widths
- Costs significantly less per application than film laminates.
- Provides excellent UV, abrasion and water protection.
- Enhances the vibrancy of the inks.
- Media retains its flexibility
- Will not crack or peel off
Takes only a minute to set up, seconds to coat and 10 minutes to clean.
Coating Widths: 27", 48", 55" and 62"
Coating Thickness: 1/2 mil (dry)
Cost: 11 cents per square foot
Dry Time: 15 to 25 minutes depending on humidity and media type
Finishes: gloss or satin
Coverage: 650 square feet per gallon
- Models: DA-EZGLIDE38, DA-EZGLIDE55, DA-EZGLIDE62, DA-ROLLAGUARDG & DA-ROLLAGUARDS