The Daige EZ Glide manually applies a smooth, even coating. Eliminates streaking and spray mess
Great for protecting wide format prints
- Outdoor signage (vinyls, scrim banner etc)
- Fine art prints (water resistant canvas)
- Vehicle and boat graphics (vinyls)
(note: not designed for photographic media or bond papers).
EZ Glide Applicator
- Applies a precise coating that’s always smooth and even.
- Saves money by eliminating spray waste and heavy, streaky finishes from hand brushing.Much faster than spraying, brushing.
- Costs less than other coaters and faster than motorized coaters.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Available in 27", 48", 55" and 62" widths
- Costs significantly less per application than film laminates.
- Provides excellent UV, abrasion and water protection.
- Enhances the vibrancy of the inks.
- Media retains its flexibility
- Will not crack or peel off
Takes only a minute to set up, seconds to coat and 10 minutes to clean.
Here is how it works:
1. Two braces are inserted into the back of the EZ Glide.
2. The braces then hook onto the end of the table to secure the applicator, making it easily adaptable to any size table.
3. Pour the coating into the back of the tray.
4. Swivel up the coating rod and place your print over the tray, with the first two inches extended over the front of the tray.
5. Swivel down the coating rod and the first two inches of the print will be submerged in the coating. . .
. . . .while the front of the print is captured between the coating rod on top and the silicone squeegee on the bottom. Note: this is a special wire wound coating rod that is used in many applications where a precision coating is required.
6. Pull the print through the applicator. The print slides through very easily. As it goes through, the coating rod wipes off the excess coating leaving a perfectly smooth coating.The red squeegee wipes the back of the print completely clean (so it will not effect the adhesive on pressure sensitive vinyls.)
7. When finished coating for the day, loosen three screws and the top half with the coating rod comes off easily. Cleans with water.
8. Use the tube to drain the coating back into the bottle (takes about 2 1/2 minutes to drain). Then wash out the tray.
Coating Widths: 27", 48", 55" and 62"
Coating Thickness: 1/2 mil (dry)
Cost: 11 cents per square foot
Dry Time: 15 to 25 minutes depending on humidity and media type
Finishes: gloss or satin
Coverage: 650 square feet per gallon
- Models: DA-EZGLIDE38, DA-EZGLIDE55, DA-EZGLIDE62, DA-ROLLAGUARDG & DA-ROLLAGUARDS