The CT10 Servo core cutter has all of the features of the CT10 Automatic, with an upgraded servo driven system with fully programmable touch screen to do the work for you. The servo replaces the need for the triggered end stop, giving you a tighter cut width tolerance of +/- 0.005". This machine is user friendly, including a fully automated cutting cycle, making it sustain its leadership position in the industry.
The operator can pre-program the cut widths on the touch screen, allowing an easy change to the cut width length on a single parent core. The specifications can be programmed with up to 10 cut widths, 999 cuts per width and up to 40 jobs can be saved within those parameters. Once the parameters are set, the operator is ready to load a parent core. The operator switches the load/run selector switch to "Load" and slides the core onto the mandrel. He or she then presses the motor start push button and switches the load/run selector switch to "Run". The machine will begin to advance and cut cores of the length that is selected in the run screen. The cores will continue to be cut until the entered count value is exceeded or the parent core is used up. The operator will then load the next core and the machine will again take over the cutting process. Please see the CT11 for a fully automated system.
- Standard 60", 90" or 120" parent core length capability (Custom sizes are available)
- Accepts 1" – 12" internal diameter cores
- Accepts 3/4" maximum wall thickness
- Accurate +/-0.005” cut core width tolerance
- Less than a 5 minute core ID size conversion process
- Clean, square burr-free cuts
- Optional items include core support and loading ram
- 10" Allen Bradley operator interface display for entering all production requirements
- Job storage for up to 40 frequently run jobs
Crating Charges Are Additional
Be sure to add a Core Chuck & Anvil with your machine order