The CT10 has been the industry standard core cutter for over 25 years due to its' value, speed, versatility, longevity and high throughput. Built with heavy-duty components to exact specifications, the CT10 will continue to produce perfectly cut cores fast and accurately for years to come. This machine is user friendly, including a fully automated cutting cycle, making it sustain its leadership position in the industry.
To load a parent core, the operator switches the load/run selector switch to “Load” and slides the core onto the mandrel. He or she then sets the end stop to the proper designated length and sets the target in position of the core. The operator then presses the motor start push button and switches the load/run selector switch to “Run”. The machine will advance the core until it makes contact with the end stop which will start the cutting cycle on the machine. Once the core is cut, the machine will advance for the next cut.
- Standard 60", 90" or 120" parent core length capability (Custom sizes are available)
- Accepts 1" – 12" internal diameter cores
- Accepts 3/4" maximum wall thickness
- Accurate +/-0.010" cut core width tolerance
- Less than a 5 minute core ID size conversion process
- One minute core width change
- Clean, square burr-free cuts
- Built-in reference scale
- Micrometer end stop adjustment
- Optional items include core support and loading ram
Crating charges are additional
Be sure to add a Core Chuck & Anvil with your machine order