Nothing equals the quality and performance
The Rotatrim Mastercut II rotary cutters are designed so that nothing equals the quality and performance designed into these cutters. Your first cut with one of these hand-assembled English-made cutters will demonstrate why it's such an indispensable professional tool - in the darkroom, for print finishing, pre-press, desktop publishing, schools, silk screening, offices, and crafts.
Rotatrim is an all-around performer, ideally suited to a variety of jobs. It can slice through tough materials like cardboard, litho plates, mount board, and even 1/16" hardboard. Yet Rotatrim also has a delicate touch, trimming film, paper, and dry mount tissue to hairline tolerances.
You can expect Rotatrim to provide years of trouble-free service. Every Rotatrim cutters comes with a five-year warranty*, a statement of Rotatrim's conviction of its reliability and durability. Its proven longevity makes Rotatrim a wise investment.
* Blade Excluded
The Teacher's Pet
In schools, safety is primary. Rotatrim's completely enclosed cutting blade eliminates the obvious danger of a conventional guillotine-style cutter.
Rotatrim cutters are so safe that even young children can use them without supervision. In fact, they are used in schools in over 80 countries.
But you don't have to be in a classroom to appreciate the value of cutter safety. It's just as important in the darkroom and in high production areas.
With Rotatrim, there's never an unkind cut.
Benefits and features of the Rotatrim Mastercut II series include:
- The heart of the cutter is its hollow-ground Sheffield tungsten steel rotary blade, self-sharpening for a long life of clean, precise cuts. The housing fits the hand comfortably while completely, and safely, enclosing the cutting blade.
- Die-cast allow construction in the cutting head and end supports is another key to Rotatrim quality. It adds strength, maintains alignment and helps guarantee years of service.
- A transparent clamping strip automatically holds material in place without risk of damage. Its convenient cut guide lines help align your work.
- Exclusively from Rotatrim, the double steel tube suspension guides the cutting head with the stability essential for accurate, repeatable cuts. Four nylon bearings in the head further assure quiet, effortless cutting.
- Rotatrim's extruded aluminum squaring arm incorporates a combination inch/metric measuring scale and accepts the accessory Slide Guide.
- High pressure laminate in a handsome photo grey finish keeps the baseboard warp-free, hard-wearing, and easy to clean..
- Floor Stand
Create a free-standing work station with the addition of a Rotatrim Floor Stand. Available for cutters 30" and longer, the Floor Stand saves space by eliminating the need for a separate work table. The rugged, all-metal construction includes adjustable leveling feet.
- Scrap Catcher
The Rotatrim Scrap Catcher mounts to the Floor Stand to collect off cuts; it keeps the working area clean effortlessly. The easy-to-empty fabric Scrap Catcher is supported by an enameled metal frame which attaches to the Floor Stand. Like the Floor Stand, it is available for cutters 30" and longer.
- Roll Holder
The Rotatrim Roll Holder is an invaluable time-saver when trimming rolled material such as machine-processed prints or dry-mount tissue. Fully adjustable for variable material widths up to the cutter maximum, the roll holder accepts rolls with diameters from 1" to 3.5".It clamps to the back of the cutter baseboard and installs in seconds without tools.
- An adjustable cutting guide for both sheet and rolled materials, the Multi-Cut End Stop facilitates rapid, repeatable cuts to identical lengths. It fastens to the cutter baseboard and extends up to 18", with extension bars available for longer lengths.
- When cutting sheet materials to identical lengths, the Side Guide can ensure precise registration without repeated measuring. It mounts on the squaring arm, slides to the desired position and locks in place.
- The extruded aluminum Extension Arm replaces the standard squaring arm, extending beyond the baseboard to help align and measure wider materials. Choose the 24" or 36" length.
||Size / Weight
||17.5 x 15" / 10 lbs.
||21.5 x 15" / 11.5 lbs.
||24.0 x 15" / 12 lbs.
||30.5 x 15" / 15 lbs.
||36.5 x 15" / 17.5 lbs.
||42.5 x 15" / 22 lbs.
||48.5 x 15" / 27 lbs.
||60.5 x 15" / 32 lbs.
For MasterCut ll only (Grey baseboard with registration grid).
Extends the rule for measurement of large materials. Includes and adjustable end stop.
Mounts to extruded squaring bar for accurate, repeatable cuts.
Can be used on the Monorail Cutter (does not fit Technical Series).
Fully adjustable for different roll widths.
Accepts 1 to 3 1/2 inch inside diameter; rolls to 8 inch outside diameter.
A pair of braced legs that transforms and Mastercut into a free standing work station. Heights 32 inch.
Mounts to the floor stand. For collecting trimmed waste materials.
|24 inch Extension Rule
|36 inch Extension Rule
|Side Guide (Mounts to extruded squaring bar for accurate, repeatable cuts.)
|Floor stands - A pair of braced legs that transforms the Professional 30, 36, 42 & 54 into a free standing work station. Height 32"
Scrap catcher - Mounts to floor stand for collecting waste material.
|Floor Stand plus Catcher for 30"
|Floor Stand plus Catcher for 36"
|Floor Stand plus Catcher for 42"
|Floor Stand plus Catcher for 54"
Replacement parts, click on drawing for larger view.
|Complete cutter Housing
|Housing with bushings only
|End Castings L & R
|Plastic Clamping Strip
||Tubes/ Price per each
Click For Applictation Guide for Rotatrim Cutters
- Models: EQP-RT12, EQP-RT15, EQP-RT17, EQP-RT24, EQP-RT30, EQP-RT36, EQP-RT42, EQP-RT54, RCMX24, RCMX36, RCCUSSOR, RCMSC30, RCMSC36, RCMSC42, RCMSC54, RCM107, RCM108, RCM118, RCM160, RCM160, RCB100A, RCM103, RCM111L, RCM111R, RCMCS12, RCMCS15, RCMCS18, RCMCS24, RCMCS30, RCMCS36, RCMCS42, RCMCS54, RCM15T, RCM17T, RCM24T, RCM30T, RCM36T, RCMT42, RCMT54, RCMFB12, RCMFB15, RCMFB18, RCMFB24, RCMFB30, RCMFB36, RCMFB42, RCMFB54, RCMGS15, RCMGS18, RCMGS24, RCMGS30, RCMGS36, RCMGS42 & RCMGS54