Beta's Latest BetaFlex System, The BetaFlex Pro, Operates at the Highest Resolution to Provide You With the Most Accurate and Consistent Measurements
- HD Flexo 3D Dot Strucure Analysis
- High Resolution 2D Dot Area Analysis to .5 % and Better at 200 lpi and Better
- Stochastic Screening
- Print (With Color Separation Analysis from the "Live Matter", even without Targets)
- Film measurement
- Laser Masks
- Stain Density
- Bar Code Analysis
All the most sophisticated prepress techniques can be measured and controlled with ease and accuracy in one device.
- Photopolmer Flexo Plates
- Elastomer Letterpress Plates
- Offset Plates
The BetaFlex Pro comes complete with all necessary hardware, software, and unlimited technical support at no additional cost to the user.
Everything you need to be up and running is included with your purchase. No additional purchases of software, hardware, or training is required.
ALSO FREE FIRMWARE / SOFWARE UPDATES FOR THE LIFETIME OF YOUR BETAFLEX PRO.
Revolutionary 3D imaging and DOT STRUCTURE Mode For HD FLEXO add topographical visualization to the conventional dot area halftone measurements. Dot height, diameter, slope and more are visualized and automatically measured at 22,000 PPI. Surface enhancement techniques are easily seen and quantified.
The new high resolution system is portable and easy to use. Operating in TRANSMISSION mode at 14,000 PPI, it quickly and accurately measures all types of transparent flexo plates, digital ablation masks, and halftone films. The new Mask Stain Density function eliminates the need to carry an old fashioned film densitometer to verify laser energy, focus, and beam adjustments.
In PRINT mode, "Color Separation Analysis" imaging of color prints on film and paper provides measurements of Dot Area, Screen Ruling, Edge Factor and more. Excellent for work where there is no room for printed targets like cosmetic and pharmaceutical work. Data and images are easily captured and printed with the integral report generator and statistical analyzer. Offset plates can also be measured.
The new automatic 4 point calibration system eliminates the need to make multiple manual measurements. The Calibration Target and software system maintains a database of the instrument status to satisfy the most stringent ISO registration requirements. All of this is combined with the high precision, ease of use, and Beta product support that has made Betaflex the standard for Flexo Quality Control.
- Measure flexo plates, films, and digital masks in conventional 2D mode (.5% at 250 lpi and better)
- Dot Structure Analysis in 3D mode reveals dot height, slope, and more
- Print mode measures true mechanical dot area on offset plates and prints
- Automatic 4 point calibration system with ISO-compliant target
- Mask Stain density function for laser ablation setup
- Image Overlay and Comparison function to visialize and measure dot changes