Betacolor PRESTO Advanced & Super Affordable
The Betacolor PRESTO Densitometer combines automatic ease of use for the press room with superior features that include, density, dot gain, gray balance, and color matching. Using superior LED technology, The BetaColor Presto densitometer guides the operator to the perfect job on press.
Use gray balance control or our exclusive Magic Color Match to keep process work and special colors on target.
Exclusive New Features
- Easy Glide Track
- Target area is always easy to see
- Never touches wet ink
- Low profile is stable, won't fall off a sloping console
- Large Clear Display
- Bold numbers are always easy to read
- Large flashing color indicators show the measurement channel
- Avoids visual fatigue and operator errors
- "Magic Color Match" and Gray Balance Control
- Automatic Target Identification
- Automatic Zero
- Relative Density
- Absolute Density
- Two Dot Gain Target Values
- Check digital proofs and digital prints, large-format output and labels, offset, flexo, gravure, and screen process easily and accurately
- Low Power Consumption
- Three Year All-Inclusive Warranty
- Seven Year Warranty on LED Light Source and Filters
The Betacolor PRESTO brings high precision color control within reach of every shop and every operator. The compact new design and unique Glide Track make it easy to get on target for both right- and left-handed operators. The low center of gravity makes it stable on a sloping console and immune to being bumped off a table. It is ergonomically designed for efficient and comfortable use by all operators.
Magic Color Match puts the simplicity and efficiency of gray balance control to work verifying and controlling critical color jobs. Measure a control patch on the OK sheet or proof and lock in all four process color densities with one touch of a button. Measure the patch as the job runs and instantly see any deviation from the target values.
The bold, high-contrast display is easy to see and easy to understand. The high-efficiency electronics provide over 500,000 measurements on a set of AA batteries. This eliminates the need for chargers and cables that can get lost or or damaged.
Please note that the typical North American standard is Status T, Unpolarized.