Anti-fatigue mats are a common facet of many ergonomic and safety programs. Although standing workers love them, production managers still must justify the cost of purchasing them. A more comfortable, less tired worker is a more productive worker, so why not make the worker as comfortable as possible [obviously within reason].
The Barefoot Ergonomic Flooring System
Now you can have all the ergonomic benefits of high- tech polyurethane for a fraction of the cost, with a product that is also environmentally responsible.
- All module sides interlock and are beveled for your safety
- Patented tri-radial supports perform like individual springs under your feet
- Provides cushion and a remarkably high degree of support
- Unique design allows air to circulate under the mat to prevent moisture build-up which reduces or eliminates mold, mildew and musty odors
Also available – Drain-through mats that feature surface holes every third cushion
Why anti-fatigue mats?
The increased comfort provided to the employee can be translated into several economic factors.
- Increased productivity resulting in higher profits
- Fewer workplace injury claims, again increasing productivity while lowering workmen’s compensation claims
- Fewer workmen’s compensation claims mean lower insurance costs
- Less fatigued workers have lower absentee rates, again a factor in increased production
- Reduction in “lost or downtime” due to sore feet, legs and lower backs
Barefoot Ergonomic Flooring System Mats are available in custom sizes up to 8' x 60' and are cut to within an inch of specification.
Call to order Custom Sizes
- Models: MIS-BF23, MIS-BF34, MIS-BFDT23 & MIS-BFDT34