Use BöttcherPro Cleanfix to deep clean the surface of ink rollers. BoöttcherPro Cleanfix removes stubborn insoluble contaminants and restores surface nap. Regular use will help maintain a "like new" roller surface.
- Safely removes glaze from roller surface
- Will not harm NBR or EPDM rollers
- Aromatic free
- Contains no harsh solvents
- Reduces glazing and polishing of the roller surfaces, if used regularly
- Zero VOC (USEPA Method 24)
- Easy to apply directly from tube, no spatula needed
- Contains no abrasives, will not cause plate wear
After a short pre-wash with Böttcherin 6003, Boöttcherin 60, Boöttcher Offset 4050, or any other Böttcher premium wash, apply BöttcherPro Cleanfix directly from tube to rollers. Allow paste to run-in for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with the same Böttcher roller wash used for the pre-wash. In stubborn cases, allow BöttcherPro Cleanfix to remain in rollers for a longer time. The longer BöttcherPro Cleanfix is in contact with rollers the more contaminants it will remove.
It is recommended that BöttcherPro Cleanfix be used weekly. Use it in conjunction with BöttcherPro Calciumfix for rollers with high levels calcium con- tamination.
500 gram tubes sold in cases of 6