BöttcherPro Calciumfix removes calcium glazing, deposited by paper coatings and ink pigments, from inker rollers and blankets. Ideal for removal of contaminants left after running alkaline stock or inks with high calcium content.
- Based on solvents, acid and auxiliaries
- Flash point > 61° C (>142° F)
- Water miscible, free of aromatics and CFC's
- Good cleaning performance for removing calcium contamination and paper lint residues
- Restores the original roughness and ink receptivity of rollers
- Leaves no residue, rinse with water
- Supplied in handy tube for ease of application
- Regular application (once weekly) prevents calcium build-up on ink rollers
- Prolongs roller life
- Safe for use on all rubber compounds: NBR, EPDM, or Chameleon
- Can be used to remove staining from blanket face rubber
After washing with your favorite Boöttcher roller wash, apply a generous bead of BoöttcherPro Calciumfix across roller train. With press running at a fast idle, allow to run-in for 3 to 5 minutes. Do not allow to run-in more than 5 minutes. Immediately, remove from rollers with water and/or roller wash, either manually or by using automatic roller wash system. Repeat as necessary. Regular application of BoöttcherPro Calciumfix (once weekly) prevents calcium build-up on ink rollers effectively. Wear gloves and other appropriate safety equipment.
Apply to blankets with a rag then remove with water and/or blanket wash. Wear gloves and other appropriate safety equipment.
BoöttcherPro Calciumfix is classified and marked according to EC-Directive 88/379/EEC - in its latest version. It is not classified as a dangerous good in the sense of national and international transport regulations (GGVSE - ADR/RID - GGV See/IMDG).
500 gram tubes